Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jack and Jill (2011)

Before I begin this review, know that I love Adam Sandler's work, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy are some of the funniest movies I have ever seen. That's why it pains me so much to see the absolute garbage that Sandler has put out in recent years, the end of a career is here, it started with You Don't Mess with the Zohan and will now finish with Jack and Jill.

How I felt during Jack and Jill
Jack and Jill doesn't even deserve a proper review, everything about the film was horrible, the jokes were tasteless, the acting was terrible and it seemed like a cash grab for everyone involved. One thing that has me annoyed with Sandler is his constant reference to being Jewish, we get it Adam, you are Jewish, that doesn't mean you have to write it into every character you play.

The most cringeworthy thing in this film was not Sandler dressed up in drag but the fact that one of the greatest actors of our time, Mr. Al Pacino, would even consider accepting a role in this film. Each time he was on camera I had to look away due to his legacy being tainted with every passing second.

The bottom line is, this movie is one of the biggest loads of garbage that has ever been captured on camera, Jack and Jill should never of seen the light of day. I am now dumber and have lost an hour and a half of my life due to this movie.

The only thing saving this from a 0.5/10 was David Spade's two minute cameo at the end.

Do not watch this! Unless you are a moron.

1.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment